Wednesday, October 17, 2012

2.1; Tarot reading



I went through the reading and got these results:




1. Fuck that shit. At first glance, it seems to be endorsing ‘let Blair go’ – time of turbulence, indeed, but the emphasis is learning to move on. Giving up. Now, standing alone, I’d take that as a direct message from the bitch, herself, but I have to keep in mind how it meshes with the other cards.




2. Now, that’s just plain interesting. I know from reading Blair’s blog that hir primary foe was the Hanging Man, and Daisy Chain has a real yin for the guy. I could practically ignore everything else the card stands for based on that, alone, but going on: this is what’s blocking my progress, Well, no shit. And ‘positive self-sacrifice’; that’s Blair all over, and it’s got to mean something in terms of getting to the Tower. It clashes with card #1 – ‘don’t give up’. Unless it means that I have to give up to succeed, or something. This is already getting confusing.




3. The best that I can achieve is failure? Another strong message from this Doll. ‘Stabbed in the back’, ‘end of the line’, ‘you’re out on this one’. The situation is over. Yeah, well, I’m not buying that. Okay, considering what that means with the other cards…




4. The Tower. I was waiting for it. At least that makes me absolutely sure this isn’t coincidental. The past provides a key to the future.


5. Skip this one. It’s not relevant.




6. The road I’m on, ‘the authority of cold logic’. So this one is about Curtis. From what I can tell, it’s basically advising me to let Curtis’s logic and ideas counter/play off mine. Isn’t that what I’m doing now? But I’m guessing the emphasis is on letting his fact-based theories come into play. Path to success is lined with listening to what he has to say. At the very least, I think it means I can’t do this without him.




7. Furthers point six. The card that represents me – ‘Things have become bigger than you alone’? Tell me something I don’t know. The rest of it, though…going on about a group and a partnership? That has to mean me, in relation to Blair, doesn’t it? Or maybe me, in relation to Curtis and Sheryl. Maybe all four of us.

I didn’t do any bleeding, which I can’t honestly say I’m that disappointed about.
What I’m primarily understanding is, to find the Tower, there has to be…failure.
I freaking hate riddles. The bitch is just taunting us.

Dispute Against Madness

4 comments:

  1. http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o747/DisputingMadness/SeekOutYourLove_zpsa7b24fd7.jpg

    'Not relevant', Alyssa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you that you could look at my analysis, not that you could be an invasive prick.

      Delete
  2. My offer still stands from the last post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another person whose life is intertwined with the Tarot.

    Albeit it doesn't seem similar to the others.

    May just be a coincidence.

    -J

    ReplyDelete