Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Eight


Curtis confirmed for me that he got some bullshit anonymous comment, too, and I’m more than a little pissed off right now. I keep hearing/seeing more Marked lurking around, we’re not hearing anything about Blair – no one on the Runner circuit has seen hir, and if they have, they’re not telling – and every time I think I might have an idea, or Curtis thinks he has a lead, we wind up being flat wrong. We get maybe two steps, then hit the wall.
If I seem frustrated, you’re wrong. I’m ready to gut the next freaking irritating person to look at me sideways, and if I can do it through the Internet, you can fucking bet I will.
I was going to say ‘fuck it’ to this whole blogging business and stick to what’s important – looking for Blair the old-fashioned way – but Curtis pointed out that this commenter obviously knows something. He suggested that I post something to give them the opportunity to be a cryptic assclown.
So, come on, you anonymous prick. What have you got?



Dispute Against Madness

3 comments:

  1. Touchy, touchy!
    You want a hint?
    I’ll give you a hint!
    Not a
    GOOD one though!

    Stupid little Blair
    Tied up by the ankles…
    Eww, It’s blood stained my rope right through.
    Me, though, I think we’re having
    SOOOO much fun together!

    Tough luck for you, huh?
    Our little he-she’s
    Getting all broken.
    Easy to forget that this is all YOUR fault.
    Thanks for leaving It all alone!
    Here’s how Blair is doing right now, actually:
    Every day and every night is pain.
    Rest well, sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU!!! You know what, I don't care about finding the Ace Of Chaos anymore! The other Emissaries can deal with him! I'm gonna look for you. I don't know where you're hiding, but if I can find you, there's gonna be hell to pay, buddy.

      Delete
    2. TYING STEMS TOGETHER

      Might not be the only riddle in that.

      - Knight

      Delete