Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nine point five


‘Playtime with Mikey, is very, very fun!’ Bull-freaking-crap.
‘Mikey’ is this sad-sack looking Australian monkey that gestures too much and surrounds himself with a bunch of kids with these wide eyes and smiles that quiver. I know those smiles. This show is fucked, just like Candle Cove was. It’s just off, and the worst part is, you wouldn’t know unless you were looking for it.
I didn’t get enough of it recorded, but what I did manage to get, I’m going over again and again and looking for any trace of a Tower. I don’t think we’d be that lucky, but if I don’t do something I’ll go fucking crazy.
It’s just so goddamn frustrating. I can’t concentrate on anything with this pain in my nose and this irritating theme tune and it’s hard to watch this when I know these kids are probably on Missing Children posters somewhere in the world.
I’ve got such a bitching headache that I might have to go out and kill something just to make myself feeling like I’m putting the pain to good use.
If anyone who reads this sees any trace of this show, let us know. I can’t do this on my own.
Curtis just sees static. Thank god Sheryl seems to be focusing better and can watch the damn show, otherwise I’d give up on this altogether.
… I don’t mean that. I can’t give up on Blair. S/he wouldn’t give up on me, if our positions were switched. Which I actually wish they were.

Dispute Against Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment