Monday, October 15, 2012

Ten


Damn it damn it damn it fucking damn it I especially hoped Blair would be back by this point. I can’t get through it damn it fucking damn it
Ugh the nosebleeds have started and won’t stop. Curtis and Sheryl keep bringing me napkins and tissues and whatever else but goddamn it, it isn’t enough. Why the hell can’t I run from this, everything else you can run away from even if it just puts off the inevitable
Fuck it feels like there are blades beneath my face and in my blood. It’s getting everywhere shit shit shit shit shit
Got to make it stop
Got to stop for a while
I’ll explain to Sheryl later
Curtis will do.

3 comments:

  1. Well shit. Blair didn't just fall in with an ex-archivist, now it turns out you're Scarlet Marked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T SAY I'VE EVER GOTTEN ALONG WITH RED VERY WELL. I BELIEVE WE WERE CLOSE BACK WHEN I WAS COMPLETE, BUT THAT WAS THEN, AND NOW SHE'S A THORN IN MY SIDE. DON'T LET HER TAKE YOU TOO EASILY. I REALLY HATE IT WHEN MY ENEMIES GAIN NEW SERVANTS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment:

    Bom chicka Bow Wow

    Enjoy Heh

    ReplyDelete