Sunday, October 7, 2012

Alyssa and Curt help me


She’s still showin’ me things. twisted shit. makes the nights as bad as the day.
i think i only manage to sleep at all because it makes daisy Chain happy. REAlly can’t take much More of this between her and the vision. i'm goin’ INsane, God help me.
days go like This:
Open my eyes. Wait for daisy chain to notice i'm awake. tell her what i saw in my drEam. usually i lie about it but it don’t matteR.

The Vision shows me all the torture Daisy Chain’ll put me through when I wake up next mornin’. She giggles like a little girl and tries to tilt my face to look at her. Whispers in my ear. She tells me, I don’t have to endure it. Just got to be hers. She’d help set me free. Help me set myself free.
I ain’t giving in. Every day, though, gets a little harder. Wears into me a little more. Cuts me deeper than Daisy’s rope.
I try to fight going to sleep. Amazing, that I can sleep in this place at all. It never stops. Ever. But Daisy, she blocks it out for a little bit. Puts her hands over my ears, kisses my eyelids to keep ‘em closed. Waits until I pass out and then she just waits.
I don’t know if she wants me to break and let Her own me. Sometimes she makes it sound like the Wooden Doll plans on puttin’ me on strings before the Vision can sway me. Either way, I’d rather die.
Don’t know what’s keepin’ that in me anymore. I just want it all to stop. I’d
I’d give aynthing forit to end
Please Ambrose, Clara, get me out of hell, can’t take another night and I can’t take what follows.

3 comments:

  1. @Curtis and DM,

    Does the name 'Screaming Tower' mean anything to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find this surprisingly hot, but that's just my inner scarlet marked.

      I wonder if I should do this to sanity when he wakes up?

      But alas, I must be boring you?

      I hope you all die together in an embrace! ^-^

      -Emily

      Delete