Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Phobic Representational Entities.



Blair is generous enough to have loaned me xir laptop, and we have paused long enough for me to take a small break and update this blog.
The comments on these posts, and Blair’s past experience, has led xir to believe in ‘Fear involvement.’
I was confused as to what xe meant by that, but thankfully Blair had no qualms with filling me in, although xe expressed concern that if xe was incorrect xe could be opening me to a new world that is less than pleasant to know about.
These Phobic Representational Entities are fast becoming a source of curiosity for me. The ones Blair was telling me about (a hound who wears the faces of people xe’s killed, and a marionette who bestows her influence over others, creating ‘willing dolls’ capable of manipulation of ropes) do not sound linked to my situation, but Blair tells me those two are just the tip of the iceberg.
I know my amnesia is unnatural, even supernatural, so this seems as good an explanation as any.
There have been no attacks yet, today, but I would rather not doom us with optimism. I am going to take the remainder of our time to see if there are sources of information about these PREs online.

2 comments:

  1. If you did your research *after* making this post . . . where did you encounter the term PRE? That's an Archive term.

    ReplyDelete