Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Findings Of My Research.



I was looking into the PREs quite broadly, at first, because I wasn’t sure what exactly I was looking for. Then I came across a term I, myself, had used. ‘Phobic Representational Entities’.
I think it’s a phrase I used to know. Furthermore, as it was just pointed out by a commenter – it is a term used by The Archive.
They have become the main focus of my studying.
This particular ‘archive’ seems to be comprised of information related to the PREs, rather than historical documents or the like. I wound up becoming so involved in reading that Blair had to physically grab my attention.
“We can’t keep lingerin’. Can stop long enough to eat, but if you get caught up on my laptop again…”
“I won’t spend too much time on it. Once you’ve finished eating, I’ll pack it up and we can keep going.”
“You ain’t eating?”
“Not hungry.”
Xe had fixed with me with a dubious look, but didn’t immediately press the issue. Finally, xe sighed (loudly, too, enough to get my attention again) and handed me the untouched remainder of xir meal.
“Wasn’t feelin’ too hungry, myself,” xe muttered, “but best we both keep our strength up. Were in no big rush, I guess. Don’t worry about takin’ more time.”
With Blair’s blessing, I continued to look further into The Archive.
I finally came across a proper definition for ‘the Martyrs’. Considered ‘soldiers’ within the Archive’s ranks, they seem to be tasked with hunting down and eliminating threats to their order.
Does that mean they consider me a threat?

1 comment:

  1. Well it would make a lot of bloody sense if they did......wouldn't it now?

    ReplyDelete